We give driving lessons to:
- young learner drivers learn to drive in a friendly and stress free environment.
- Conversion of Overseas Licence to WA Licence
- Upgrade from Automatic to Manual cars
- Refresher courses for licensed drivers
Our driving lessons are customised to each individual requirements.
- Basic Foundations – Steering, Paddle Controls, Signalling and Checking.
- Vehicle Management – proper Gear Changing Techniques, Path, Movement and Flow.
- Traffic Management – we will give you lots of driving experience and advice on different roads, weather and traffic situations.
- Parking – Advanced techniques of various types of parking, Front Park, Reverse Park and Reverse Parallel Park.
- Manoeuvres – All types of manoeuvres including the exercise called “ Left something behind “ a manoeuvre which is required in the driving test.
We will also teach you the following techniques in driving:
- Observation – Learn to look and be aware of the traffic situation around you.
- Anticipation – Be able to anticipate what other road users are going to do. Are there any potential dangers around you ?.
- Planning – Plan what to do in different situations.
- Decision – be able to make quick and precise decision and commit to it.
- Action – Take immediate action to execute the proper manoeuvres required for that particular situation.
Passing the Practical Driving Assessment is just a formality. We will guide you and show you the easy way to pass the driving test.
Our comprehensive driver training program will teach and help you to drive like a professional and experienced driver. You will feel very confident and safe to drive on any road, in any traffic situation and anywhere in the world.
$60 per hour
$275 for 5 lessons package
Lesson & Test